Saturday, July 22, 2006


Ok so Jessica my wonderful and adorable twin sister (get the compliment for myself...), broke into my blog and wrote the last posts..BAD GIRL!! Anyway it was ok most of those things are true..I won't say which ones aren't but you can use your imagination. We did have a "Mama's Night Out". We went to Macaroni Grill and had dinner and a few drinks (boy can my sister put them down). Afterward we went to the Tim McGraw and ....who was that other singer.....oh yeah Faith Hill. AS you can hopefully tell we were looking at ( I mean forward) to Tim McGraw. It was soooo much fun. Hopefully it won't be 5 ten years before we do that again.

1 comment:

WhyamIdoingthis said...

Two hot mamas. Had a great time Jen...really really did. We won't wait that long next time. Rock on!