Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photobucket
I started Therapy again... that is scrapbooking to me. This is a kit I recieved from another consultant and I jazzed it up with some stickease from CTMH and pics of the boys. This is new paper called Tinker'n. I love this paper!!! These are pictures from the spaceship park in Maplewood.

Graduation was last night and I helped the students get ready and many teachers get their hoods on their robes. I of course had it figured out..and many teachers took advantage of that. The students were good now craziness at the graduation. They threw a beach ball but really who cares..there are worse things. Well I have to go get dinner done.. enjoy.

2 comments:

WhyamIdoingthis said...

Oh this is sooo cute. What does the title say? I took most of those pics...hee hee.

jendan02 said...

Title " what are little boys made of?"