Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I was up tonight making Carmal Pecan Cheesecake (my first attempt at cheesecake). It looks good and hopefully taste good too. I wanted to post a artwork of something I am thankful for so I choose this spread I made.

A couple weeks ago we went on a River Boat cruise with my Sister, Brother in law, and another couple. We 6 bottles of wine in 1 and 1/2 hours between 6 adults. Needless to say we were all a little lite. This layout I used some scraps from my Perfect Day paper pack. At first I wasn't really sold on this paper pack.. to be honest I hated it. But once I saw it in person and what it could look like...with my help that is (I like it alot). I don't really scrap just about Dan and myself but this night was fun we had a camera so what the heck! I am sure we will do something like this again, but for now these memories are cherished.

Perfect Day

No comments: