Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well Thanksgiving was ok. Josh my youngest was sick so I took Caleb to my side for lunch and then Dan took him to his side for dinner. Josh got some mommy and daddy time at home as he recovered. He is better now.

The cheesecake was a hit!! I was very surprised at how well it turned out. Well time for some artwork.

Here is a card I made using the December Stamp set of the Month Heart throb. I love this pop up design. I sent it into CTMH for a contest so lets see what happens. I will let you know if I get blessed to win something. Life has had it's ups and downs recently. I am starting to think of the things that I am thankful for since Thanksgiving is coming and I am very greatful for the health of my family and the life we have together. I wish my husband had a job right now but the economy has choosen our family to affect. Others out there might be in the same boat but I really feel like this is starting to make me stronger and my family stronger. I wish there was a different way to achieve this goal but this is what was choosen for us so this is the life we are living. But with that being said I am thankful that we have eachother and will grow together. Have a great Thanksgiving.




December STOM card pop up

No comments: