Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Well last night we went to meet Santa. The Parents as Teachers organization had crafts, cookies the gym open and of course the big man himself. Caleb for the first time sat on his lap and told him exactly what he wanted. Dan and I were shocked that he did it since last year was such a disaster. Josh on the other hand...even with Caleb up there...would not! He hide behind Daddy and sucked his thumb..then he shouted "I don't want to see Santa". We tried to remind him that Santa is the one that gives the presents so we have to tell him what we want. Being 2 he replied "then I don't want ANYTHING"!! Well I guess it will be a cheap Christmas for us...jk!!

I did the coolest thing last night and I would soooo advise it for all of you with kids out there. Close to my Heart has something called the My Pages Talk Voice Recorder for 14.95. I recorded the boys in the car on the way to Santa and asked them what they wanted. I got a crisp great recording and I could even re-record till I got them both in during the 30 seconds...which is longer than I thought it was. I will post of pic later this week of it...so cool.

No comments: