Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am going to SEATTLE!!! Well not permanantly just for a convention..and not even for scrapbooking. I am going the last week in Febuary to the T^3 International Convention. Those of you with high school or college students have probably heard of TI..Texas Instruments the calculator company. My real job is a high school Math teacher and I get to go to the convention fully funded by my district. It is the most beneficial professional development I have ever had. No it is not all about how to push buttons...but that is a big part. But rather about how to get students excited about learning math and how to get them to discover math concepts using the calculator. One day I will take a picture of what my classroom looks like and show you all the technology I have...IT IS AWESOME!!. I hope your children have teachers as excited about learning and showing kids things as I can get. I try not to act all nerdy.. but it is there.

No comments: