Monday, December 22, 2008


The boys recieved a Marble Works toy at my grandparents house this weekend and they are in love with it. They haven't stopped playing with it since they recieved it. I literally had to yell at them to stop so they could eat and take naps. Caleb is my little engineer so this is asweome for him. Josh is my King Kong so 75 peices is right up his alley as well.
They also recieved from Great Grandma and Grandpa (Caleb)Iron man with a Car and (Josh) a Hulk and a Truck. They both love these items as well. Caleb as a matter of fact asked Santa for a specific Iron Man (which Santa is bringing)...but now he says and I quote "This is my Iron Man I don't need another one". I was stunned by this..since Santa has already put the time in to make and get this other one for him. SO let's hope he is just as excited.

No comments: