Friday, December 12, 2008

I have been bad this week with posting..sorry about that. I had my two scrapbook clubs this week back to back and that wiped me out. We made a layout from Imagine..as we always do, but with the theme of Aspen paper pack. love it!!! I posted the layout a few blogs ago so you can see it. The girls loved the layout and we did titles of FROSTY and Snow much Fun with the "O's" being our snowman from the stamp set ALL DECKED OUT. It is not the stamp set of the month this time but it is AWESOME!!



Anyway I will try to play and create some more cool projects to post this weekend. The boys have been in and out of sickness for two weeks so hopefully this weekend will be uneventful. Well I am at work and the students are finishing a test..so I must go. I will write soon..



JEN

No comments: