Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This past weekend I was felling very creative.. I saw a post on the CTMH Bulletin Board and it peaked my interest. A consultant made a cute little girl card from the November Stamp set of the month All Decked Out. SO I thought "that would be perfect for my neice and her birthday in a few months". So here it is. You can't purchase this stamp set anymore unfortunately but this is the bottom ball of the snowman with the whimsy snow being the little girls hair. I used the Perfect Day paper scraps that I have to make the rest of the card. The scallops of hair are from the corner rounder that CTMH sells with the guard pulled off. Enjoy and get creative yourself.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very cute card, Jen!! Thank you for sharing it! I saw the card you are referring to on the CTMH BB... I prefer your card over the other one... you go girl!!

Thanks again for sharing!
Hugs,
Barb