Monday, December 08, 2008

I am not being very creative this weekend so I decided to put together a page I got from another consultant.. Thanks Shannon Buck. I changed the title a bit..it was the first time I tried writing and pulling my letters really long to extend over another word. Look very close for the word Christmas. This is probably going to be the page I use for my book and put the My Pages Talk Voice Recorder on it. I will have to wait till Christmas to see what pictures look good on which spread. I am also going to add some SPARKLES on it to give it a little bling.

I started thinking about what my wishes are and so far I have to say I really want my hubby to find a job. A few weeks ago he was let go and now he is searching. With today's market it is tough and a bit scary. Last time this happened he was out of work for 11 months... I hope that doesn't happened again. Well I am getting depressed talking about this sooo I am signing off.



Christmas Layout

No comments: