Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Day of School for 2008!!!!! Today was my last day of work till January 5th 2009!! I have been giving final exams to all of my students and watching them squirm in their chairs waiting to see how their grade was effected. This year was by far my favorite with all the good grades I was able to give and all of the smiles at the end of the semester. Many of my students were on the bubble from a B to an A or a C to a B...so that was enjoyable to watch their excitement when they figured out they made the grade.

I recieved lots of gifts this year as well. Normally as a high school teacher we do not really get much but this year the freshmen class was ery giving. I got giftcards to St. Louis Bread Co, and Borders. I recieved lots of baked good and chocolate ...yum! and even some Bath and Body Works gifts. It was a good year... I would say. So I made them some hand made Thank you cards today from the scraps of my Feb club pages that I am putting together. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments: