Monday, December 15, 2008

It is an icy day in St. Louis and school is out. Which is nice because I am not feeling that well today. My boys had a stomach thing this past week and I fear that it has found me.

This weekend I made a gift card holder for my son's teacher. I tried to make one purely with scraps...not that I don't absolutely love what she has done with my son...but I like to challenge myself with making cute things with scraps as well. Mrs. Jennifer has been a Godsend to us. Caleb started the year not enjoying the school and I even tossed around the idea of pulling him out. But She came along and he now enjoys going learning and even knows how to write his own name. This is a envelope on the inside folded and glued onto the card. It is perfect for gift cards. Enjoy... I have to go lay down now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Roxie said...

It looks great. Sorry you aren't feeling well. At least you got a day to rest without having to worry about you kids at school..

Amanda T said...

This is SO cute! I saw it on Scrap Simply and just loved it. Thanks for sharing your talents!!