Thursday, February 19, 2009

It has been an interesting couple of weeks. I have been planning the Academic Pep Assembly at school. This assembly recognizes students with a 3.0 or better or students who have raised their gpa by 0.5. We also do Perfect Attendance. I purchase t-shirts for all the students who get recognized...this year I bought 1026 t-shirts and we have 1500 students. So that is AWESOME!! I have a group a students that are running the assembly and have been planning it with me. Which is good because I WON'T EVEN BE THERE!!! I am not happy about this. I am doing all this work and I can't even see it executed. I will be in Seattle at my Calculator Conference. However the kids are excited and I am stressed out. It is hard to plan something you can't see and then I even have to plan my lessons for the days I won't even be here for. I am not sure if this is a fair deal but hey..that's my life.

So that is the reason that I have been silent these last few days and probably the next week. But I do have one good thing that happened this morning... I won a free paper pack and stickease from Close To My Heart. Well I must go...I have more planning to do.

No comments: