Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am off to Seattle this morning but I wanted to post one more of my layouts before I go.

This is one of the layouts that we made at the Album Retreat and at first I loved the layout but didn't know how I would use it with the title "from Small beginnings come Great things". But one night the boys were playing and wrestling like they often do and I thought I should scrap this because it is such a great memory of the boys laughing and trying to take eachother down. In this occasion the boys were wrestling on my bed... not the best place I know. But when I got the pictures back and looked at the colors I knew this layout was the one I wanted to use. I didn't use any of the pictures of them flipping eachother over or Josh my younest being the one who actually dominates these moments from my tiny oldest son Caleb. Josh just has more muscle and he is dense. Caleb is tall and all arms and legs..but he is fast. Well enjoy the layout it is made from Emporium and uses a chipboard frame, Connections stamp set, sparkles, pretty pin, and some ribbon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Cute page
Have fun in Seattle