Monday, March 02, 2009

I am home and back to work. We had a great time in Seattle learning new things and activities to use in the classroom. We did go to a few clubs and the last night was great...however the plane ride home was a little rocky. But I have been so busy trying to get back in the swing of things and back to work. speaking of swing to things check out these cards I made.

Here are a couple cards I made a week or so ago with the March Stamp Set of the Month. These are called "swinger" cards. There is pop dot holding the butterfly to a pendulum on the inside of the card. I took some pictures so you could see how to make it. Between the folded peice of cardstock in the inside of the card is a penny to give weight so that when you shake the card the image swinges back and forth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: