Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have been so busy with wrapping up school and getting to Spring Break that it has been impossible to scrapbook or to create anything. I am in a funky mood..probably depressed and have had a lot going on. My cousins came in from the Chicago area. One has moved to England with her husbands job and she is now pregnant. So when they came this weekend I with a her sister and mine planned a shower for her. It was at the local tea house and was so girly. Then we came back here and had oh...about 12 bottles of wine. Let's just say it was a good night. Maybe I should take a picture of all the empty bottles. ..hehe. Luckily they spent the night so it was nice to have them here for awhile. Then I had a baby shower on Sunday for my friends that adopted a baby from Russia...so cute!! So needless to say I had a busy weekend and I have a busy week ahead. I will probably be quiet again till next week since I have a crop this weekend and another baby shower.

An Easter page made with the Connections stamp set, Headline Alphabet, Emporium Creative Paper Pack. I got this idea from the Close To My Heart website. I love this but the flower took a lot of work and the border is made with a brayer (not an easy task). The title in this one is stamped in Sweet leaf and then I rolled the letters in Twilight to give a new dimension.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Wow you have been busy. I like that layout to, but haven;t tried to make it. You are lucky youget a spring break. WE don't.