Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have been so out of it. I have been swamped with so much going on that I haven't had time to process. I finished the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers..and let me say for my first set of books to read in 13 years..it was PERFECT!! I loved the story and how it was so easy to visualize what she was trying to say. I can't wait for all the movies to be made.

I am out of town this weekend and the National Educators Association State Meeting. BUT...if you want to take advantage of the new special for April and May you can email me and I will hook you up. The special and more details can be found on my CTMH website www.stlstamper.myctmh.com

Have a great weekend and I will try to get back to bloggin next week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finished the series of books. You read it as fast as me!!! Wasnt' it great. Have you been on Stephenie's site yet to read the first 264 pages of her new Edward Book? It is awesome!!!! I can't wait until she finishes this one!

Venus