Monday, April 06, 2009

SO I know I have been quiet on the blog recently but I have a good reason for that. After 13 years of absences I have started reading again. My students have all been talking about Twlight and the series, so I thought I would watch the movie. It was cute and I watched it 3 times in one weekend...crazy. But when I returned it to the student she was so excited I liked the movie that she said I had to read the books that they were so much better. SO I thought and said ok...

Twilight took me less than a week reading every night for an hour or two. Then I started New Moon on Saturday morning while I proctored the ACT at work. I read again on Sunday and finished the novel. It was addicting. So I am going to be getting the other two today and it may take more than a week for them.

I have club for two evenings so again I will most likely be quiet during this time as well. Bu tI haven't forgotten about the blog. I just have found a new way to get some therapy instead of cutting and peicing things together.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: