Monday, July 20, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some favors I have been working on for my nephews wedding shower. These remind me of old lemonade packets from my childhood. All I did was cut a 12x12 sheet to 6 4x6 rectangles and used redline tape (very tacky tape) on the short side and rolled the edges to meet and make a cylinder with no bases. On the inside edge of one side I put a small peice of tape and then squished them together. Next fill with candy and tape the other side shut in the opposite direction. I used a crimper from Michael's to make the edges look like a prepackaged container.. and presto.. I pretty quick favor that looks store bought.

2 comments:

WhyamIdoingthis said...

the crimper totally makes it look store bought...and your childhood was sooo long ago...I certainly don't even remember the lemonade we had as children out of those packets...LOL. Were you taking lemonade from strangers???

ralang said...

I remember seeing packettes like that when I was young but I sure don't rmember them being around when you were little!