Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photobucket
Here is another Shannon Buck layout using the Back Country paper pack. I personally didn't purchase the paper pack because we are not an "outdoorsy" family, but it works with the park look. I used our dermacoat paint and sponged it down the side to journal on.

Did you know that you can use the "negative image" of a sticker as a stencil. When you run out of a certain letter use the outline that is left from the missing letter and sponge it in with ink, paint or some other type of medium to create the letter. I also used the negative image of a sticker pack I had to stencil with paint the title of the layout. The "K" in Keokuk is a transparency sheet that I have with all the letters on it. I love the little detail of the page with the sewn look and using eyelets again..who knew?

No comments: