Monday, August 31, 2009
















Dan and I just got back from a week in Paris and it was amazing. We saw so much and took so many pictures that I can't wait to scrapbook it. From the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, the Seine River Cruise and every other old building and street it was amazing. The main reason for going was that my Host Sister Julia was getting married in Versailles. I was an exchange student in 1997 to Germany and she meet a great guy in France Nicolas. They got married in Versailles on August 27th at the City HAll (fabulous building). Then we drove out to the French Countryside and had an amazing reception. It was a long flight and a great week but it will be memories that last a lifetime.





1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

How fun! I am headed to Paris next month. WOOHOO I can't wait! Share more photos when you can!