Monday, August 17, 2009

Sorry I have been so silent this past month. We have been finishing our deck and I have been trying to get spend the last few days of summer with the boys. I am back at work starting last week and today is my first day teaching. It is kind of werid being back and having a new set of kids with teaching the same things. I keep seeing my students from last year and missing them. It is easy when you already have a relationship with student to teach them. However most of my students I have had an older sibling so I know the family..sometimes that is good and sometimes not.

I am going to be really busy this week packing for Paris. My husband and I are leaving next Saturday and I am so excited. I can't wait to see my Host Sister Julia get married in Versailles. Well go to go teach..
talk to you soon.. hopefully.

No comments: