Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here is part 2 of my Paris Scrapbook.. Don't worry there is like another 10 more parts to go. I will share a few pages a day. This is one of my favorite pages and layouts from Cherish in this first layout. It is all on the Eiffel Tower. I love these photos they are perfect.

Photobucket
In this page below there are just random pictures of us with my Host Sister Julia and her new husband Nicolas.
Photobucket
Food!! need I say more. Oh but I will say check out the wine glass in the top picture on the left page. Do you see the reflection on Notre Dame in it? One of my favorite pics that I took by accident.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Love it! Aren't those flip flaps the BEST! I am leaving for Paris in 5 weeks! WOOHOOO!

jendan02 said...

Oh it is amazing. Just sit and enjoy your surroundings. My favorite part was the metro stop by Notre Dame and Cluny La Sorbonne there are some great little restaurants and shops there. Have fun.