Monday, September 14, 2009

So I finished my Paris album and here it is. I will post it in over the next week or so. My mother gave me this CM scrapbook which was perfect for the trip. However I forgot how much I didn't like the pages having to be permanant in the book.
PhotobucketThis is our opening page for the album. I made this at the CTMH album retreat and I love it!!
Photobucket I used the Vintage Travel paper by CTMH for most of the spreads in this book. However the metal tiles I used for the title I got at a scrapbook convention. This spreads shows the hotel in which we stayed and the view from our room of the Eiffel Tower. We were 5 blocks from it in a quiet neighborhood. It was a great place to stay if you are going there.

Photobucket

1 comment:

jessica said...

next page please...oh and the ones after that. Thank you!