Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!!!! Last night my MIL came over and watched the boys so my hubby and I could go out with some fellow teachers. We had a great time. We went to a nice dinner at Trailhead in St. Charles and then back to a house to play games and have fun.

I have thought a little about the past year and all that I was able to do. I went to Dallas for a Calculator Convention...no laughing it was great. My family and I spent a whole week of vacation just traveling around the St.Louis area and experiencing new things together. My eldest started school and transitioned pretty well. I started blogging again and trying to make new projects a few times a week. And my biggest accomplishment probably was starting TWO scrapbooking clubs that are going very well.

Photobucket


I haven't done as well as I wanted this year with the business of CTMH but I am happy with it paying for my addiction of scrapbooking and meeting new people.


For this coming year I know already that I have another Calculator convention in Febuary and my first ever Album Retreat with CTMH in January. I am entering a few contests so I hope I can win one. I have a great little creavtive cube that I made into a calander that I hope is my winner. I am hoping this year brings better luck with Dan finding a new job, and the family even enjoying new adventures together.


I hope your New Year was great. I look forward to a better 2009!!!

No comments: