Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well I am now home and I am tired. It was exhausting making all the scrapbook pages.. but they are gorgeous!!! I will post them this week. My cube made it to the Top 10 but did not win. : ( The winning entry was 4 blocks stacked uneven with "baby" written on them and a music box. I was a sad for me but happy for her. It seemed to me the rules weren't followed when we all got to vote..but that is what happens. The Box projects were amazing. And when seeing them all there were some that were completely OUT Of the Box ideas. One lady turned it into a mailbox..another a boyscout ten..another a couple did wall hangings. Overall it was a great experience and I really enjoyed this. My downline Lisa White and I had a blast and finished every layout with time to spare. They are so detailed..but again I will post them tomorrow or something.

I am signing off..must go spend time with my boys.

1 comment:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Wooohoo Jen for making the top ten. I didn't even know you were going. I am so sad I didn't get to attend. I know you guys had a great time.

Tina