Thursday, January 15, 2009

I made the new Creation Cube with a twist. I cut the cube and flipped the peices. I made this for the Album Retreat contest and hopefully I win something. Each page is a calander for 2009. I tried to feature different products on each page so I could use this as a demo of different paper and products. I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I edited these next two so these are really not what they look like anymore. October lost the spider web and the weird pumpkin. I added a stamped pumpkin on twill stickstock.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

This is darling! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Barb said...

OMG, Jen... How neat is this! What a creative way to use the cube!! I think you did a GREAT job!! I think you should be in the top ten!! Let us know...