Sunday, January 11, 2009

It has been one crazy week. My hubby went into the hospital with cellulitis in his right leg on Wednesday evening. So I have been "single mom'n it" since then. He will most likely be there a week. Eighteen months ago when this happened in the left leg he was there for two weeks. My issue this time is that the boys are older and don't want to go and see Daddy like that. Also I have the Album Retreat with Close to my Heart this week starting on Thursday. I have been conflicted if I should go or not..but my hubby says I will need a break by then. I just hope he is home before I leave and that it is worth it.

Enough pouring my heart out lets look at some artwork!!

I know many of you are Cricut owners.. so here is a project I made for a shower. My friends the Conders adopted a baby from Russia and we had a shower for them last night to celebrate this joyous occasion. I as in charge of paper crafts. So I made the invitations and the decorations. I used the Mickey Font Cartridge to make these items. The vellum votive holders are welded together using the Design Studio. enjoy..

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: